Give West Coasters waterproof layers to help them keep pickling on!
1. Reebok Workout Ready quarter-zip sweatshirt, $65; reebok.com
2. Kitch Coastal Lines Sport Crew tee, $25; kitchpickleball.com
3. Selkirk Red Label windbreaker jacket, $55; selkirk.com
4. Recess Pickleball Barton Springs paddle, $68; recess pickleball.com
5. REI Co-op Essential rain pants, $60; rei.com
City slickers appreciate sleek lines and gear that looks hot, even in chilly temps.
1. PB&Jelly hat, $29; pickleballandjelly.com
2. Golden Pickleball Marble-Lite paddle, $80; goldenpickleball.com
3. Alo 7/8 High-Waist Airlift leggings, $118; aloyoga.com
4. Pklblr Heat Last quilted packable pickleball bomber, $65; pklblrshop.com
5. Vuori Halo performance crop top, $58; vuoriclothing.com
Know someone who’s all about chill vibes and cool looks? Houston, we don’t have a problem. Give them some of these top picks.
1. G/Fore Pickle Snapback hat, $45; gfore.com
2. Rhone Nordic quilted vest, $168; rhone.com
3. Babolat MNSTR Touch paddle, $139; babolat.com
4. Paddletek long-sleeve performance tee, $40; paddletek.com
5. Lululemon Pace Breaker lined shorts 7″, $68; shop.lululemon.com
6. RIA Eyewear RIA One performance sunglasses, $189; riaeyewear.com
If it’s always blue skies in their world, opt for bright patterns and fun-in-the-sun silhouettes.
Warm their hearts—and the rest of their bodies, too—with cozy, comfy styles that are Minnesota nice.
Whether it’s their address or just their state of mind, Miami players like colors that are as bold as their on-the-court moves.
1. Selkirk Electrify Series unisex stretch performance visor, $25; selkirk.com
2. Spy+ Optic Flynn 50/50 sunglasses, $150; spyoptic.com
3. Takeya 18 oz Actives dual-lid bundle spout bottle with straw lid, $37; takeyausa.com
4. Outdoor Voices Athena dress, $88; outdoorvoices.com
5. Club Pickleball Nightfall paddle, $74; playpickleball.club