Give West Coasters waterproof layers to help them keep pickling on!
1. Reebok Workout Ready quarter-zip sweatshirt, $65; reebok.com
2. Kitch Coastal Lines Sport Crew tee, $25; kitchpickleball.com (currently sold out)
3. Selkirk Red Label windbreaker jacket, $65; selkirk.com
4. Recess Pickleball Barton Springs paddle, $68; recess pickleball.com
5. REI Co-op Essential rain pants, $60; rei.com
City slickers appreciate sleek lines and gear that looks hot, even in chilly temps.
1. PB&Jelly hat, $29; pickleballandjelly.com
2. Golden Pickleball Marble-Lite paddle, $80; goldenpickleball.com
3. Alo 7/8 High-Waist Airlift leggings, $118; aloyoga.com
5. Vuori Halo performance crop top, $58; vuoriclothing.com
If it’s always blue skies in their world, opt for bright patterns and fun-in-the-sun silhouettes.
Warm their hearts—and the rest of their bodies, too—with cozy, comfy styles that are Minnesota nice.
Whether it’s their address or just their state of mind, Miami players like colors that are as bold as their on-the-court moves.
1. Selkirk Electrify Series unisex stretch performance visor, $16.25; selkirk.com
2. Spy+ Optic Flynn 50/50 sunglasses, $150; spyoptic.com
3. Takeya 18 oz Actives dual-lid bundle spout bottle with straw lid, $37; takeyausa.com
4. Outdoor Voices Athena dress, $88; outdoorvoices.com
5. Club Pickleball Nightfall paddle, $74; playpickleball.club