A classic look that won’t throw your shoulders out of alignment.
1. Puma Buzz backpack, $30; puma.com.
2. Camelbak MultiBev 22-oz. bottle, $50; camelbak.com.
3. Spy Optic Flynn Sunglasses, $150; spyoptic.com.
4. Beats headphones similar to Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, $199.95; apple.com.
5. OH.SO hand sanitizer, $6; shopohso.com.
This active choice is made just for pickleball.
1. Vim&Vigr compression socks, from $36; vimvigr.com.
2. Leatherology thin bifold wallet, $65; leatherology.com.
3. Hydro Flask 21-oz. Standard Mouth Trail Series bottle, $39.95; hydroflask.com.
4. Franklin Sport Zane Navratil Pro Series Pickleball bag, $99.99; franklinsports.com.
It clicks right on to the rack on the back wheel of your bike for hands-free commuting.
1. North St. 14L micro pannier, $100; northstbags.com.
2. Headsweats Supervisor, $24.99; headsweats.com.
3. Supergoop! Unseen sunscreen SPF 40, $34; supergoop.com.
4. Baddle pro circuit pickleball paddle, $130; baddle.com.
5. Spy Optic Boundless sunglasses, $70; spyoptic.com.
6. Ame & Lulu sport towel, $24; ameandlulu.com.
Throw its single strap over your shoulder and you’re on your way.
1. Method Body Pure Peace deodorant, $9; body.methodproducts.com.
2. Mosh the Brain Brand protein bar, $25 for a 6-pack; moshlife.com.
3. Herschel Heritage shoulder bag, now available in black, $50; herschel.com.
4. ROC Multi Correxion Moisturizer SPF 30, $32.99; rocskincare.com.
5. Leatherology Mini Willow crossbody, $120; leatherology.com.