This warming fabric works as a base layer or all on its own.
1. Choose a bright beanie for cool style—and protection from frostbite. $25, nixon.com
2. Stay dry during games in this sweat-wicking long-sleeve men’s top. $68, outdoorvoices.com
3. Throw this cropped Henley over a tank top or sports bra and you’re ready for off-day yoga class. $88, aloyoga.com
4. These knitted sneakers can go straight from your match to a celebratory lunch. $125, allbirds.com
With a flattering fit and sporty feel, ribbed fabric is a winner.
1. Not too loose, tight, or see-through, a fitted V-neck tee is put-together enough for a match or a meeting. $54, athleta.com
2. A stylish cropped hoodie has you looking—and feeling—good pre- and post-match. $98, aloyoga.com
3. They call these leggings Swift for a reason: The ribbed DRI-FIT fabric won’t slow your game. $120, nike.com
This cozy fabric means chilly mornings won’t get in the way of your pickleball plans.
Playtime meets party time in athleisure made of plushy fabric that looks fun and fancy.
1. Guys, if you aren’t feeling the deep rose hue, these velour track pants come in black, too. $80, adidas.com
2. This soft cropped top—with a supportive shelf bra—offers slightly more coverage than most cropped tanks while looking, and feeling, like a million bucks. $68 for top, $99 for matching leggings; beyondyoga.com
All eyes are on you in standout pieces that may bring a boost of confidence to your PB game.