THE RETRO-COOL CUT ISN’T THIS TRACK JACKET’S ONLY THROWBACK; IT’S ALSO MADE OF RECYCLED POLYESTER.
1. ALWRLD recycled fabric ALRN Raglan tee, $65; alwrld.com.
2. ZEAL OPTICS recycled plastic Northwind sunglasses, $169; zealoptics.com.
3. SAUCONY Bluster track jacket, $125; saucony.com.
4. OUTERKNOWN Apex pant by Kelly Slater made mostly of recycled nylon, $148; outerknown.com.
5. STATE Smith Zero Waste bag made from recycled materials, $98; statebags.com.
A LEG UP
YESTERDAY’S OLD FISHNET AND CARPET FIBERS BECOME TODAY’S GAME-DAY LEGGINGS.
1. REVOLIN SPORTS Oops! Equinox Classic Midweight paddle constructed of plant-based BioFLX, $145; revolinsports.com.
2. ATHLETA recycled nylon Momentum Polo tank, $64; athleta.com.
3. FREE PEOPLE bra made from pre-consumer scraps and discarded water bottles, $68; freepeople.com.
4. BLUE PLANET ECO-EYEWEAR sunglasses constructed from natural bamboo and reclaimed plastic and metal, $70; blueplaneteyewear.com.
5. ÉPOQUE ÉVOLUTION Orion Legging II, $118; epoqueevolution.com.
6. GEORGIE & Lou vegan leather pickleball bag, $136; georgieandlou.com.
HAVE A BALL
MADE OF #4 LDPE PLASTIC, THESE CAN BE RECYCLED AFTER THEIR LAST PICKLEBALL GAME.
1. LOLË recycled polyester tee, $45; lolelife.com.
2. BLUE PLANET ECO-EYEWEAR sunglasses constructed from natural bamboo and reclaimed plastic and metal, $55; blueplaneteyewear.com.
3. RAREFORM Mini Weekender duffle made of repurposed billboard vinyl, $65; rareform.com.
4. HYDROS reusable filtered water bottle, $20; hydroslife.com.
5. ALLBIRDS carbon-neutral shorts made with recycled nylon, $68; allbirds.com.
6. PICKLRZ Cheetah M45 Outdoor pickleballs, $13.75 for 5; picklrz.com.
PART OF THE CARE FP SUSTAINABILITY PROGRAM, THESE ARE MADE WITH 84% RECYCLED NYLON.
1. ADIDAS 100% recycled polyester dress, $110; adidas.com.
2. FREE PEOPLE Exhale shorts, $88; freepeople.com.
3. ADAY Like A Fleece Sweatshirt made with 100% biodegradable Tencel, $165; thisisaday.com.
4. ROTHY’S The Belt Bag crafted with thread spun from plastic bottles, $165; rothys.com.
5. FEETURES socks made of recycled plastic, $17; feetures.com.
THIS 100% RECYCLED NYLON JACKET KEEPS WIND AT BAY BOTH ON AND OFF THE PICKLEBALL COURT.
1. PRANA Whistler anorak, $99; prana.com.
2. GROCERIES APPAREL crop top made from GOTS-certified organic cotton, $39; shopedify.co.
3. GENUSEE sunglasses constructed from 100% post-consumer recycled water bottles, $180; genusee.com.
4. REEBOK recycled fabric sports bra, $40; reebok.com.
5. ELEVEN BY VENUS WILLIAMS skirt made from Repreve polyester, which is woven with recycled bottles, $88; elevenbyvenuswilliams.com.
FOR A SUSTAINABLE SWING, THIS IS MADE WITH BIOFLX, A PROPRIETARY, RENEWABLE, PLANT-BASED FIBER.
1. KLEAN KANTEEN water bottle made of post-consumer recycled stainless steel, $33; kleankanteen.com.
2. LOLË tank crafted with recycled plastic bottles, $45; lolelife.com.
3. DRAGON plant-based resin sunglasses, $135; dragonalliance.com.
4. REVOLIN SPORTS Equinox Reach Midweight paddle, $145; revolinsports.com.
5. OUTDOOR VOICES 100% recycled polyester pants, $88; outdoorvoices.com.
6. ANACT hemp and organic cotton towel, $15; anact.com.
Maximize your footwork on the court while minimizing your impact on the earth.
Adidas SOLECOURT You won’t find any new polyester in these, which are made of recycled materials, $160; adidas.com.
GREATS THE ROYALE KNIT Made with recycled plastic, this vegan sneaker is completely machine washable, $119; greats.com.
reebok club c 85 The style of this vegan shoe is retro, but the formulation is not: Everything from the glue to the dye is free of animal products, $75; reebok.com
avre quick surge These sneakers spin gold out of plastic water bottles, turning it into fabric that molds to the shape of your foot, $145; avrelife.com.
everlane releather court sneaker Leather scraps are repurposed into these beauties, $110; everlane.com.
on cloudflow Recycled materials add up to light, cushiony sneakers that will keep you fast on your feet, $140; on-running.com.
Sneakers Courtesy the Companies